- Livingstone Island is situated in the middle of the Zambezi River at the very edge of the Victoria Falls “the Smoke that thunders” as it is commonly known by the local people and just before the water falls to about 103 meters down.
- The Devil’s and Angel’s Pool respectively are exciting adventures to undertake at Livingstone Island. The Island is a highly protected area that accommodates a maximum of 16 people at any given time and 80 people per day thus visitors are advised to book in advance for this exciting and adventurous tour.
- A visit to Livingstone Island is seasonal as it strongly relies on the water levels of the Zambezi River and is highly recommended when the water levels are low to allow safe access to the Island.
- A tour of the Livingstone Island begins with boarding a Boat from the Royal Livingstone Deck for about 6 to 7 minutes boat ride to the Island.
- While on the Island you will be given a Tour of the Victoria Falls and see both the Zambian and Zimbabwe side of the falls. An expert guide will explain the history and the geology of the Victoria Falls.
Morning Breeze (07:30, 09:00 and 10:00) $105
Lunch 12:00 $170 per person
High Tea 15:30 $145 per person