This will be a 2 hours tour. You will go down to the river which is about 700 meters. This place is called the boiling pot. You will go to Victoria falls Bridge which is over 100 years old, and will have a chance to see the Victoria Falls from another viewing point.
- The Victoria Falls or “Mosi Oa Tunya Falls” as described by the Kololo tribe that lived around the area meaning “Smoke that Thunders” is one of the Seven (7) Natural Wonders and the largest falls in the world. It spreads across the Zambezi River (the fourth largest river in Africa) between the Borders of Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- The Victoria falls was named after Queen Victoria by the Scottish Missionary David Livingstone who the first European to have crossed Africa
- It presents a spectacular view of an inspiring beauty and considered as the largest due its width of 1,708 meters and the height of 108 meters.
- The tour of the Victoria Falls takes the form of a walk in the rainforest with our knowledgeable and informative guide. You will depart from the Lodge through our luxury shuttles to the falls for your Tour.
- It is really awesome viewing the Victoria Falls on both sides and takes a maximum of two hours. During this time the guest will have the privilege to go down to the river about 700 meters to a place called the boiling pot.
- Further, the guest will be taken to the Victoria Falls Bridge which is over 100 years old and have the chance to view the Victoria Falls from the other viewing point.
The rate for this is $50 per person